본문 바로가기

YEONGDEUNGPO

Mecca of knowledge-based
industries and the financial.

Mentougou, Beijing, China

chinese flag
(Sister City) Mentougou, Beijing, China
  • Name of Country : China
  • Name of City : Mentougou, Beijing
  • Date of Affiliation : Apr. 21, 1995

City Status

  • Location : Southwest of Beijing
  • Area : 1,455 km²
  • Population : 330,000 (as of 2018)
  • Administrative divisions : 4 sub-districts, 3 districts, and 9 towns
  • Regional characteristics
    • 98.5% of the district's jurisdiction is mountainous, and the remaining 1.5% of the land is concentrated with major infrastructure, mainly residential, agricultural, commercial, industrial and tourism.
    • Currently promoting eco-friendly industries to revive the natural landscape.
  • Regional Status
    • Educational institutions : 23 elementary schools, 11 middle schools, and 6 high schools
    • Medical facilities : 257 in total
    • Science and technology : Seeks to foster quaternary industry-oriented scientific and technological development centering on the Zhongguancun Mentougou Science and Technology Complex.
    • Culture and tourism
      • Festivals : Miaofengshan Temple Fair, Jietai Temple Lilac Festival
      • Cultural heritage : Tanzhesi Temple, Jietai Temple
      • Attractions : Baihua Mountain, Miaofeng Mountain, Dingdu Pavilion, Cuandixia Village

Affiliation Background

As part of "BeSeTo" business promotion that aimed at connecting Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo in 1994, the Seoul Metropolitan Government selected a district in Beijing, which had similar traits with Yeongdeungpo-gu, marked the beginning of a series of exchange.

Exchange Status

  • Mutual visits to festivals
  • May 22, 2019. Signed an agreement on enhancing exchanges and cooperation (chiefs of Yeongdeungpo-gu Office and Mentougou Gu Council).

콘텐츠 만족도 조사

이 페이지에서 제공하는 정보에 대하여 어느 정도 만족하셨습니까?

만족도 조사

담당자 정보

  • 최종수정일 2019.10.22