The duty free shops in 63 Square and IFC Mall are ideal locations for shopping on your tour of the Yeouido Hangang Park. If you want to enjoy one-stop shopping, set your itinerary around Times Square because it is connected directly to the nearby department stores, an underground shopping center and a traditional market.
Times Square in Yeongdeungpo-gu, with a nature-friendly rooftop garden, is a super-scale shopping mall of which the shopping space area alone measures approx. 90,000 pyeong. This is an ideal location to enjoy a full day of shopping in as the five floors are filled with global SPA brands, such as Zara and H&M, and restaurants, as well as Shinsegae Department Store, Courtyard by Marriott, and a movie theater.
- 15, Yeongjung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul (connected to underground shopping mall of Yeongdeungpo Station)
- http://www.timessquare.co.kr(English, Chinese, Japanese)
Designed by Benoy, a world-renowned architecture, interior and design studio, IFC Mall is a representative shopping mall of Yeouido that is characterized with the simple and spacious interior design. On the first and second floors, stores of global fashion brands and cosmetics brands are located. On the third floor, there is a movie theater along with a number of restaurants serving Korean and international cuisine.
- 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul ※ 5-minute walk from Yeouido Station Exits 3 and 4, Subway Lines 5 and 9
- http://www.ifcmallseoul.com(English, Chinese, Japanese)
Yeongdeungpo Station Underground Shopping Center
Yeongdeungpo Station, for both Seoul Metro and KTX, is a shoppers’ heaven as it is directly connected to department stores, an underground shopping center and a traditional market. The underground shopping center, especially, is popular among thrifty travelers looking for clothes, cosmetic products and accessories at reasonable prices.
- 843, Gyeongin-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
- 10:00~21:00(passage open 24 hours a day)
Yeongdeungpo Traditional Market
This traditional market established around the Yeongdeungpo Rotary is full of things to buy and enjoy. In addition to fresh agricultural, livestock and fishery products, high-quality clothes and living items are available at low prices. When feeling hungry, visit the Sundae Street or Food Street where you can choose from a wide array of mouthwatering dishes.
- 233, Yeongdeungpo-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul ※ Approx. 10-minute walk from Yeongdeungpo Station Exit 1, Subway Line 1
The Hyundai Seoul
The Hyundai Seoul presents a vision for a happier tomorrow and a new standard of living under the slogan of “Echoes for the Future.” It is the largest new global landmark in Seoul with innovative interior design, world-class contents curation, and futuristic technology.
- 108, Yeoui-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul ※ 8-minute walk from exit 1, Yeouinaru Station of subway line 5