Yeouido Park offers a forest, a lawn and an ecological pond in the heart of the city. Many citizens of Seoul come to this park to enjoy light exercise or walk. You can enjoy roller blading and a bicycle ride in the Culture Center, which is located in the middle of this park. Yeouido Park is also situated close to such tourist attractions as the KBS studio and IFC Mall.
- 68, Yeouigongwon-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
- 10-minute walk from Yeouido Station Exit 3, Subway Lines 5 and 9 or National Assembly Station Exit 3, Subway Line 9
- Open 24 hours a day
Enjoying fried chicken & beer ("chimaek")
One of the most popular activities among tourists from around the world is enjoying fried chicken and beer ("chimaek") in Hangang Park. Just call a nearby fried chicken restaurant to have freshly fried chicken and beer delivered to the park. In addition to the crispy fried chicken, try the flavors you can only experience in Korea, such as soy sauce chicken or spring onion chicken.
- [Delivery Zone 1] Near E-LAND Cruise
- [Delivery Zone 2] Near Ministop convenience store at Yeouinaru Station Exit 2
- [Delivery Zone 3] Near “Cafe of Light” in Mulbit Square
Yeouido Saetgang Ecological Park
A walking trail is established along the Saetgang Forest, a habitat of rare animals and plants, from the National Assembly building to 63 Square. Take a walk by the fields of wild flowers and reeds, which put on different colors and create varying landscapes each season. The view from the Culture Bridge over Saetgang is particularly beautiful.
- 48, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
- Saetgang Culture Bridge in front of Singil Station Exit 2, Subway Line 1
Hangang Summer Festival is held from July to August. How about enjoying water sports and camping at Yeouido Hangang Park? Rent a camping kit comprising a one-touch pop-up tent and a picnic table and enjoy a barbecue party by the Hangang River under the setting sun.
- [Yeouido Hangang Park Summer Camping Site] 62, Yeouiseo-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul (next to “Cafe of Light”)
- KRW 15,000 on weekdays (Mon. - Thu.)/KRW 25,000 on weekends (Fri. - Sun.) and public holidays *Extra fees for camping kit rental
Hangang Park Yeouido Swimming Pool (Outdoor) & Camping Site
In July and August when the sweltering heat starts in high summer, six Hangang parks including Yeouido Park open outdoor swimming pools. Beat the heat of summer by enjoying swimming in the heart of the city, overlooking the Hangang River. In addition to swimming pools designed for varying age groups, a range of auxiliary facilities including showers, canteens and air slides are available for visitors’ convenience.
- 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul (in Yeouido Hangang Park)
- 09:00 - 19:00/Swimming pool (adult): KRW 5,000
Yeouido Spring Flower Festival
In early April, thousands of king cherry trees create a fantastic tunnel of cherry blossoms in the area around Yeouiseo-ro (Yunjung-ro) of Yeouido. A street parade and a range of performances are held under the cherry blossom trees. At night, a different atmosphere is created as the cherry blossom trees are lit by colorful lighting.
National Assembly Station Exit 1, Subway Line 9
Seoul International Fireworks Festival
Yeouido Hangang Park is famous for the International Fireworks Festival, which is held in early October each year. A spectacular fireworks show that embroider the night sky and a laser show accompanied by music start after 7 in the evening. A deejaying performance adds to the excitement of this festival.
330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul (Yeouido Hangang Park)