LG Cyon's Hall Seoul
- Name: LG Cyon's Hall Seoul
- Location: 20 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, LG Twin Tower Suhgwan 3F)
- Homepage: www.lgsh.co.kr
- Dubbed as a "Twin Tower" along with the 63 building, LG Twin Tower is one of the famous buildings in Yeouido and it operates a science museum for young children. "LG Cyon's Hall Seoul" is the best private science museum in Korea to help foster students about the world of cutting-edge science through firsthand experience. It has eight exhibition galleries, including the Future Energy Room, Biotechnology Room, Digital Network Room, and 3D video Room. Visitors can learn about the principles and applications of science and technology in entreating ways.
- Group Tour
- During School Term: Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.), the 1st, 3rd, and 5th week Saturdays in the morning
- Duration Vacation: Group viewing not available (only individual viewing)
- Individual Tour
- During School Term: The 1st, 3rd, and 5th week Saturdays and 2nd, 4th week Saturdays (morning, afternoon) (weekdays not available)
- Duration Vacation: Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) and Saturdays (morning, afternoon)
- How to make a reservation
- We accept your reservation, from 9 am on a first come fist served basis, 14 days prior to your visit. Admission is limited to people listed on the Internet reservation.
- The same day reservation is not allowed and cancelation is available one day prior to your visit.
How to Come Here
- By Subway
- Line No. 5 Yeouinaru Station Exit No. 1 (5-10 minutes on foot straight)
- By Bus
- Get off at LG Twin Tower: 160, 260, 360, 600, 662
- Get off at Yeouinaru Station: 261, 320, 461, 753, 5534, 5633, 5713, 6513, 6623, 6630, 7611, 7007-1
Yeongdeungpo-gu Office Information